We believe that to achieve excellence, we need to continually improve the quality of our products, not only to comply with our clients' requirements, but to exceed them. We develop new composite products jointly with our clients.
- Projection and contact molding
- Vacuum bagging
- RTM Light (Resin Transfer Molding)
- RTM (Resin Transfer Molding)
- Manufacture of sandwich panels
- Numerically Controlled CNC Machining
- Paint booth
Analysis and Customer Support
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Laboratory mechanical tests with controlled environment according to ASTM D618
- Mechanical characterization (tensile / compression / shear / peel & others)
- Rheological characterization of fluids
- Tests according to ASTM and ISO standards
Composites : a competitive advantage
Composites is formed by the union of two or more substances, a polymer (resin) with glass fibers, aramid and carbon. It is the ideal combination to add durability, lightness, flexibility and resistance to materials.
Lower weight of composite parts using Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Composites VCI has successfully helped clients in aeronautics & transport reduce their total part weight by converting traditional materials to composites parts.
Strength and resistance
Composites has good strength-weight ratio. Fire, smoke and toxicity resistant (FST). ASTM compliant, UV resistant, Non-conductive. Corrosion, chemicals, water resistant.
Composites VCI offers a variety of solutions, aluminum & steel products. We make all sorts of aluminum structures as well as mix of structural solutions (aluminum, composites and different fibers).
We can offer surface finish product from class A to C. Paint, Gelcoat, Texture, Matte, semi-gloss or glossy finish, etc.
We believe that to achieve excellence, we need to continually improve the quality of our products, not only to comply with our clients' requirements, but to exceed them.
Our process includes activities such as:
› Material control at receiving
› Process capability analysis
› Jigs and toolings inspection
› Process audits